Account Executive - Houston, TX
The Account Executive will be responsible for selling a portfolio of data storage, virtualization and professional services solutions. The Account Executive should be able to build a diverse account set, and a multi-million dollar quota comprised of both product and services. The Account Executive will also work with management to develop account strategy, close opportunities and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Effectively identify and communicate the value proposition of data storage technologies like NetApp, Nimble, Pure Storage, Tintri, VMware, etc. to potential clients.
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through sales to new customers.
- Discover client business needs and propose appropriate product or service.
- Achieve multi-million dollar quota for both product and services.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge regarding data center technologies and Freeit’s services.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with customers and partners.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Properly forecast quarterly and annual revenue numbers.
- Successfully negotiate contracts, and work to maximize profitability for each opportunity.
- Provide feedback to management regarding products, services, processes, competition, etc.
- Effectively transfer thoughts and express ideas using speech and listening skills to influence others and gain support.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, opposition or setbacks.
- 3-5 years information technology sales required.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Creative problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Strong network and consulting sales experience.
- Knowledge of data center technologies and strong working relationship with partners.
- Certification is a plus.
- Experience working with the local OEM partner community is a plus.
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org