Staffing Account Manager - Austin, TX
Freeit is seeking a high-energy recruiter/staffing account executive to help grow its staffing business in the state of Texas. This person will be responsible for finding strong candidates for a variety of technology related positions in accordance with customer requisitions. In addition, you will be involved in developing relationships with hiring managers across the State of Texas to identify staffing needs, locate talent for those specific needs, and negotiate pay rates with the customer and the contracted employee.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing requirements across all internal and external levels
- Work with customer hiring managers to gather job requirements and expectations
- Evaluate candidates to ensure all areas are assessed against appropriate job requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with customer hiring managers, business leaders and other Freeit business lines.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross-functional projects.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes candidate selection process and performance metrics for all searches. Develop and maintain career opportunities section on Freeit website.
- Work with candidate and customer to obtain signed documentation for all placements.
- Other HR related duties as needed.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Five plus years of IT Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to executive level.
- 2 year degree from a recognized college or university, 4 year degree preferred
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources. • Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and Internet research.
- Experience in general HR functions is preferred.
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org