Freeit has partnered with best-in-class technology hardware manufacturers to develop a unified storage solution that provides maximum scalability and flexibility and eliminates those pesky 4AM controller upgrades.
Benefits of a Unified Storage Environment:
- Upgrade/Replace On-Demand
- Scale and Move Data On-Demand
- Managed as a Single Cluster
Our unified storage solutions start with a traditional storage environment, and by adding additional controllers and attached storage, coupled with industry leading software, you can increase I/O acceleration, gain limitless capacity, and swap-out/upgrade hardware with zero downtime.
Unified Storage Allows You to:
- Balance Data & Network Anywhere in the Cluster
- Gain I/O Acceleration with Multiple Controllers in Parallel
- Gain Almost Limitless Capacity Regardless of Network Protocol
- Optimize the Data Path
- Swap-out or Update Controllers with Zero Operational Downtime
- Increase Single-volume Capacity
Unified Storage Can be Deployed As:
- NAS Storage and file-based protocols
- SAN Protcols – Fibre Channel, iSCSI, and FCoE
- Shared scale-out data storage system
- We have extensive knowledge and experience working with many different types of data storage environments.
- We have partnered with only the best technology partners in the business.
- Our goal is to provide you with the best solution to fit your needs, regardless of technology type.