If you spend more than 15 minutes researching the future of consolidating IT resources, you’re bound to run into hyperconvergence.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Dulari contributed a whooping 29 entries.
Entries by Dulari
Over the last 15 years, the storage industry has primarily been dominated (market share) by six companies, EMC, NetApp, IBM, Hitachi Data Systems (HDS), HP and Dell. In 2013, these six companies made up approximately 85% of all storage sold in the United States. The remaining 15% of the storage market is made up of […]
We would like to introduce Dave Larson. Dave is a Solutions Architect at Freeit. His industry knowledge and experience provide a unique perspective into the world of Enterprise IT. We will update this blog periodically with insights from Dave and the Freeit team regarding IT trends in the areas of Backup & Recovery, Storage (SAN, NAS & Object), Virtualization […]
Freeit was named to the 2013 Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies in America. Freeit joins LivingSocial, Edible Arrangements, CDW and Lifelock, among other prominent companies featured on this year’s list. Freeit was recognized for achieving a 3-year growth rate of 87% from 2009 through 2012. In addition to revenue growth, Freeit has also seen […]
Freeit Data Solutions & NetApp invite you to join us for food, drinks, golf, and an exclusive look at NetApp’s new Data ONTAP 8 Operating System – a unified storage platform design to provide zero downtime…forever. Guest will enjoy lunch and a brief presentation followed by a chance to hit some balls at this brand new TopGolf facility in Austin. When: July […]
Freeit Data Solutions announced today that it has partnered with Zerto to deliver business continuity and disaster recovery services to the State of Texas public sector.
Freeit team members enjoyed a one-of-a-kind experience on Friday, April 19th. Employees gathered at Austin’s brand new iFLY facility located just off Highway 183 in North Austin. Freeit hosts a team building event every quarter for all employees in the Austin and Houston metro areas. The latest team building event (Q2 2013) at iFLY was a great […]
Freeit Data Solutions, CommVault, Zerto, and Nimble Storage would like to invite you to join us at the Range Golf Club and Sports Bar to watch your favorite teams duke it out for a spot in the Final Four! When Thursday March 21st – 4:00 PM to 7:30PM Where The Range 10910 Domain Dr. Ste 120 […]
Join Freeit Data Solutions, NetApp and Cisco for an exclusive FlexPod™ with Cisco Cloupia presentation at TopGolf Houston March 8th from 11:45am-3pm. Lunch will be provided. When: March 8th – 11:45AM to 3:00PM Where: 1030 Memorial Brook Blvd. Houston, TX 77084 Agenda: 11:45 – 1:00 – Welcome/Lunch 12:30 – 12:45 – Freeit Data Solutions Presentation 12:45 – 1:15 – FlexPod™ Presentation by NetApp FlexPod components […]
Join Freeit Data Solutions and NetApp for Happy Hour at Fleming’s Steakhouse February 6th from 4pm-6pm. With over 4,000 registered attendees expected at this year’s TCEA convention, this event will fill up fast. Don’t miss your chance to enjoy gourmet food, drinks and tons of fun. When: February 6th – 4:00PM to 6:00PM Where: 320 East 2nd Street […]